Monday 17 December 2012

The Colors Gold and Silver rocked my Parents Anniversary!



My parents’ wedding anniversary was fast approaching and though I had a plan for keeping a party for them, what I lacked was a theme. The only thing that I knew was that I wanted ‘Royalty,’ but neither did I know how to make that possible nor did I know of any vendor who could do justice to my requirement. Just when I was ready to give up, a friend suggested the online gallery of Jam Paper and Envelope, and believe me I got solutions to all my issues!

The collection of stationary and gift supplies that I saw at Jampaper had royalty oozing out of it. Expecting that the cost is going to be as extravagant as the collection looked, I opened the price window on my laptop with a fast paced heartbeat. One look at the prices took all my tensions away. It was not only affordable but their products could even be customized according to our requirement. I now knew that I will have my dream party for my parents!
Silver & Grey Envelopes    Red Gift Boxes     Gold Envelopes      Satin Ribbon
And then the preparation started. To start with, I wanted to select a gift for them. Since they are an utterly romantic couple I thought a bottle of wine would be the perfect gift. If I thought of the perfect gift, Jampaper helped me get the perfect wine handler to present the wine with. With their innovation of having a proper wine bag, I could clearly understand why the company has become so successful because innovation is what their key feature is! Once the gift was fixed, next were the invitation cards. I really had to waste no time in deciding this because Jampaper had the perfect gold and silver envelopes to match the royalty theme. Segregating the two, I decided to send the invitation cards to relatives in the gold envelopes and to friends in the silver envelopes. The rest of the party was completed with return gifts in the color of love, the red gift boxes and the decoration with satin ribbons and flowers. All in all it was a beautiful party and the most common compliment that I received for organizing it was, “It was indeed a ROYAL treat!”

Can’t thank Jam Paper and Envelope enough, because except the flowers, it was an all in all a Jampaper affair. So the next time I want to plan something, I know exactly where to reach!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment