Sunday 23 December 2012

Are you ready for the Christmas Gift Giving?



Its Christmas and both my sons are 'twice-excited'!

You would be thinking why 'twice-excited'?

Because they love gifts and it's the first Christmas they will be visiting their grandparents!

I was born in a small countryside and spent most of my childhood there. My father was a farmer, but he wanted me to go to the university and take a job in the city. Thus, for further studies I had to move to the city. I finished my studies found a job and settled there. But I have always liked my countryside more than the city. Hence, I used to tell my childhood stories to my kids and now they are ready to experience it themselves.

My sons had prepared a list of things-to-do for this Christmas. Gifts purchase and shopping for gift wrappings were on top of the list. Thus, we went to the superstore to get the gifts as well as the gift wrappings. My kids themselves selected the gifts for their grandparents and other family members. But when it came to buying the gift wrapping accessories, I had to lead the way. The store had loads of wrapping accessories, so we started with the gift wrapping paper. Amid the myriad choices, we bought color wrapping paper, printed wrapping paper and tissue paper for us. We also bought some gift boxes and gift bags for the odd size gifts, and lovely wine bags for wine bottles.

For name tags we brought the foil Christmas gift tags, Christmas gift stickers, tags with strings and the special holiday gift labels. For gifts toppers we selected some gift wrapping embellishments, bows, and wraphia ribbon. We also bought shred tissues to stuff the gift boxes. My little angels also brought packs of Christmas cards to drop Christmas messages for their loving elders with the gifts.

We are all geared up for enjoying the Christmas Holidays!

You guys too hurry up with your gift shopping. Wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment