Sunday 23 December 2012

Jam Paper: My Event Planning Associate



As an event planner, my day-to-day schedule is packed with lots of events to be planned. Every time my aim is to use best and creative ideas in order to make each celebration happening and ever-lasting!

Today people are mainly interested in theme-based parties to make the celebration unique and memorable. Such parties, of Course, bring more fun and enthusiasm among the attendees. So, they desire to have an appropriate decor to make a justice with the theme of the party. It’s where my job as an event planner becomes tedious, since, every customer expects me to suggest them innovative themes for their parties and select unique gifts for their invitees.

This had dragged me to face problems, many a times, to share best ideas with my customers. At this situation, when I was running short of ideas for my profession I got a magic wand. Yes, literally A MAGIC WAND I will say!!! Because, it was something that, I had been searching since long to fulfill all my customer requirements.

It’s Jam Paper & Envelope that I call as my MAGIC WAND. Since, it has made me to share various creative party and gift ideas with my customers, very efficiently, and of course helped me out to deal with my problems. The Jam Paper website has loads of products that not only fulfills your product requirement, but also gives you loads of creative ideas.

Satin ribbon, polka dot wrapping paper, liquor bags, wine boxes, colored tissue paper, metallic tins, metal tin containers,,, haaash…! A number of products to count!!

Not only this!

Also, the Gift Wrapping section!!!!

Among various sections on the website, Gift Wrapping was the one that gave me a sigh of relaxation. Since it makes my half task done i.e. gift wrapping task, which is one of the important parts of event planning these days. I had never seen such a biggest collection of gift wrapping accessories before.

When I started using wholesale gift wrapping supplies and other above mentioned products of Jam Paper and Envelope, I could gather too many words of appreciation from my customers. Now, the parties I plan are more appealing and exciting with my theme-matched gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment