Tuesday 13 August 2013

Paper – Always-In-Demand Stationery Product

Just close your eyes and imagine the world without paper. It is then you’ll understand its actual value and importance. In fact, the invention of paper marks a milestone in every other progress and improvement known to man. 

All of these made me think how important paper has become for me too. I've been using notepads and paper slips to record ideas for years, but recently I've begun to use paper as an integral part of my design process. There is a wide variety of paper available that comes in different sizes, several colors, textures and grades. Some of those papers, without which my design process is incomplete are - onion skin paper and metallic paper.

Onion skin paper is a thin and lightweight, but strong and durable paper. Onion skin paper is an almost translucent paper and crisp to the touch like the outer skins of an onion, hence the name. I've completed some of the teeny-tiny projects like making beautiful Primulas, hollow-petal flowers as well as creating swan and little pigs. I had great fun working on these projects.

Metallic paper: The paper comes with a glossy finish and unique metallic appearance, as well as the prints I get on this paper have extra visual interest and depth. In fact, I had made an album using onion skin paper and added photos that I've taken on an ultra-bright background of metallic paper.

The paper has always been playing an important part to man's success in all of its endeavors. It has versatile uses; whether it is in school or in office, papers are an integral part of our various tasks. Previously, we need to visit the store in person to buy these items, but nowadays you can get those at a single click of your mouse as there a number of school supplies available online. Under classroom supplies you’ll get assortment of paper products that are vibrant in color, texture, shape and strength suitable for different jobs and purposes. So, what are you waiting for, source these paper products online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment