Thursday 29 August 2013

Colorful Papers Embark My Creativity


Have you ever tried imagining the world without paper? No?? Just try it now closing your eyes for a moment.

Could you visualize anything?

No, I am sure. Right???
It’s because, the invention of paper is a great achievement in itself as it surely marks a milestone in every other progress and improvement of each individual. Likewise, I too can’t imagine a single day without paper, because I love crafts and my projects would be incomplete without it. Basically, papers are an integral part of my design process and creativity. I have tried many fun projects using attractive papers, which I would like to share with you all.

A few of such projects are -

- Making of a stunning greeting card using recycled paper: For this I used old greeting cards to make new ones. Then, cut the fronts of greeting cards off of the original card and paste them onto the front of a piece of folded recycled paper. For more embellishments decorated the card using stamps, glitter, ribbons and other embellishments.

- An album out of onion skin paper: In this album, I added images that are striking, three-dimensional taken on ultra-bright background of metallic paper. I always prefer this paper as this for taking photographs, because its glossy finish and metallic appearance creates images that have extra visual interest and depth, vibrant color and flattering flesh tones. Metallic paper particularly adds a completely unique dimension for photographic output.

- A journal again using onion skin paper: For this I trimmed a bundle of onion skin paper in a particular size. I had my old leather bound journal, which was of no use. So, for binding all the trimmed onion papers together, I used the leather cover of the old one. Basically, leather bound journals are used for writing some to-do tasks. But, I am using this leather bound journal for my collection of photos, stamps and other memorable things.
So, what are you waiting for? Try these crafting ideas for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment