Thursday 7 March 2013

Jampaper Made Me Feel Special

I have a group of friends who love to pamper me and their pampering largely means gifts! The most amazing thing about them is that they know I don’t like fancy articles, hence they make sure to stick to the basics. My admiration for my friends increased this weekend when they gave me a farewell party before I left for my hostel.

I was not in the best of spirits since I was leaving home for the first time for such a long duration. With anxiety, sadness and nervousness largely written on my face, I completed my packing and was waiting for my friends to come and meet me before I go. They did and how!

It was all planned to perfection. The girls in my group were the first to come and they took me out for coffee under the pretext that they want a treat from me. While we were gone, the rest of the buddy gang arrived at my place and within half an hour changed the way my room looked.

As soon as me and the girls came back home, I was ushered in my room as if some emergency has taken place. With the door of my room closed, I slowly opened it with anticipation and fear. Boom Boom Bang!! I was welcomed with party poppers, spray paint and glitter and was made to stand on a stool, right in the center of my room. There they were, all dancing around me while singing and shouting. I glanced around my room to witness one of the most colorful sights that I have ever seen. There was this string attached and circulated around my room with black wrapping paper, gold wrapping paper, green wrapping paper, pink wrapping paper and orange wrapping paper, all twisted to form a chain. On the walls were written farewell messages with twine, Wraphia and satin ribbon. On the table were gifts wrapped in colorful wrapping papers and greeting cards in colored envelopes. There were hand written letters combined together with colored paper clips and there were some innovative shaped butterfly paper clips and circular paper clips combined to make a chain and tied with fan, looking like an element of decoration.

It was the best surprise that I have ever received in all these years. Suddenly my colorless day became colorful and a little poking gave me the information that the every little thing that was used in making my room so beautiful was ordered by the online portal of Jampaper and Envelope. Must I say, Jampaper can add my name in their followers from now on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment