Monday 9 September 2013

Stunning Reward Wrapping Ideas


As a teacher I like to organize various learning activities for my students. Likewise, I organized an art competition for which my students were very much excited. So, they very well demonstrated their imaginative ideas through various papers and created outstanding art forms. I had announced prizes for the most creative art forms as a token of encouragement for my dear students. As children love prizes, prize distribution ceremony is always the most excited event for them. And as it was the prize distribution ceremony of an art competition, I decided to make it creative, too. 

Doing this, I wanted to serve two of my intentions – 

1. To bring extra excitement within students for their rewards
2. To give them more creative ideas on paper usage

To put a smile on every participant’s face, I brought them a pile of gifts; one for each. So, I creatively wrapped each reward using gift wrapping accessories and types of papers like color paper, glossy paper, bright paper, parchment paper, vellum paper. But, my personal favorite is vellum paper, which I placed the reward in a small box and wrapped them in different patterns. Like, I covered the small box with a  color paper first and then for more embellishment wrapped it with a belt of layered ribbons and capped it off with a single fabric blossom. 

Also, since kids love colored button I also made a button-stamped wrap. So, I affixed button to a cork with double-sided tape. Then placed plain paper on a folded piece of fabric (this cushions the paper so the mark will be even). Lastly, topped it with a pretty button tied on with baker's twine.

This way, the wide assortment of wrapping papers such as vellum paper, parchment paper helped me have a pleasant but enticing reward wrapping for all my creative students. And exactly the way I wanted they were very much excited to receive these stunning gift wrapped rewards. The immense of joy and amazement that I could see on all those eager faces is really a can't-explain-ever for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment