Monday 23 September 2013

Are You Planning To Have An Ideal Bridal Shower Celebration?


In my opinion, bridal showers should not be dull and boring?

Modern brides like me who always have an appetite for something new,

Are spicing up the old-fashioned tradition with their favorite themes, places, colors and interests!!

Bridal showers are a great way to celebrate the upcoming wedding day, share gifts and memories as well as enjoy the excitement of starting a new life. Last week, I threw a bridal shower party that was creatively and carefully planned, which kept my shower fresh and youthful!!

This was a good chance for me to spend time with my close friends and family. So, I made a lot of preparation and planning for my shower party. Along with other essential preparations, I focused exclusively on proper seating arrangements for guests, and the decorations for the party. To add a personal touch to the party I planned to use placecards.

I’d adorned the cards on the edges of the glasses and the entire tabletop, with the card perched on the edge of each wine glass. For this, I’d already purchased some beautiful printable place cards. I’d never imagined that this little creativity would make such a big difference to the ceremony. These cards became center of attraction of my shower party, and my friends were actually gazing at the printable place cards most of the time.

Besides, all the decorations, everyone enjoyed the meal and specially the appetizers. The best part for me was the ice breaker game, which I enjoyed a lot, and the gifts that I received from my friends. The party turned out to be a great fun for all of us to socialize and mingle.

In the end, I wanted to thank my friends for being part of the celebration and also for the beautiful gifts. So, to show my guests that they mean a lot to me, I sent thank you cards to each one of them. Every thank you card carried an emotional message with it. Everyone must have been glad to see such attractive and emotive cards.

And, this way, the printable place cards and thank you cards helped me organize an impeccably stylish shower and express my gratitude towards my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment