Friday 26 July 2013

Stationeries …......I Can’t Live Without!


As a business correspondent, I actually need to focus on the changing nature of global business and how it affects our everyday lives. Of course, my everyday schedule is packed with attending meetings and clients. 

Based in London, I always need to travel widely within the region and around the globe to uncover new perspectives. Since my business involves clients from various locations in the world. At times, it becomes impossible for me to travel everywhere. For such instances, where I am not able to interact with the clients or attend affairs, I prefer using airmail paper along with sending e-mails. I find airmail paper as the perfect mailing paper to be transported by airlines. My aim is to add the best impression on clients that can only be achieved by good assortment of quality stationery. So, airmail paper is a good option as these are lightweight, high opacity thin paper and good for quality printing/ writing type papers to be sent by airmail. Similarly, for various legal purposes like loans, mortgages and other legal matters I use legal size paper. These papers are first set of communication with business associates and clients.

At times, I am in need of school stationery also. Now, you may wonder why a business correspondent would need school stationery  Well, well, how can you say so? As we are very much aware, whether its school or business, school stationery is the most essential and versatile stuff we all require. Pen, pencil, paper, staple, notepad, hole-puncher, marker, paper pin, bright paper,,, ooph.........the list goes on. There are plethora of school stationery that we use in our daily routine. Although, these are not big things, these teeny tiny stuffs play a very pivotal role in our lives. So, whenever I am in need of such supplies I start scoring for school supplies online. While searching for school supplies I get various deals on teacher school supplies. 

So, I can say I am continually surrounded by stationery, whether its business stationery or school stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment