Monday 29 July 2013

My School Themed Wedding Ideas


For every one of us wedding is really a big day with lots of joyous and life altering activities. Even for the most cool-headed brides-to-be, planning a perfect wedding day is a big task. A wedding theme can be a fun reflection of the personalities of a couple or it can be elegant and classic. And, as a teacher, I am very much inspired by my school therefore, I planned my wedding on school theme. This theme ties in sharpened pencil, thank you card, globe, chalkboard and my personal favorite teacher school supplies. Nothing beats the excitement of preparing and organizing for that big day. 

I wanted my wedding ceremony to be more beautiful and extraordinary. For my wedding-to-be’s school theme, I exclusively focused for the decoration, which included decoration for the reception, proper seating arrangement for guests, return gifts for guests, flowers that wedding favors. So, I immediately scoured for school supplies online, where I not only got loads of products, but also loads of creative ideas for my school-themed wedding. I headed for my work.

Using back to school supplies and teacher school supplies I made various items. Place cards was one of them. To get the perfect appeal of a school theme to the place card, I used mini chalkboards with guests’ names printed with white chalk. I spent maximum of my time in adding the thoughts to each guest’s name. 

When I am talking about guest, how can I forget return gifts for them? There are many ways to show the quests that they mean a lot to us. Since the ceremony is attended by the people you love and who love you, thank you card is a simple yet touching way to express your love and consideration towards your family, friends and relatives. And, as thank you card is a cornerstone of etiquette, what else can be the best return gift. Lastly, to surprise my would-be-hubby, I made wedding cake by my own, using parchment paper. There are so many things I love about this beautiful wedding: the venue, the seating arrangement, the darling school theme…the list is too long to mention.

So, if you are a teacher, high school sweetheart or just love this school-themed wedding idea, go with this theme for your wedding ceremony. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment