Thursday 25 July 2013

Crafting Paper Projects Is Fun With Onion Skin And Metallic Paper


Unlike every other children, I too love craft projects! I am very much excited about making my craft projects by my own. It gives me the experience of joy, making something that did not exist before I put my hands into it. Handmade crafts are a great way to customize your home, personalize a gift or simply keep yourself engaged in something creative! Crafting in miniature is so much fun than making big craft projects! Mini projects are quicker and easier to make and they usually cost less, since they require fewer materials.
One day, while making these teeny tiny projects I just scoured for school supplies online and made my mother order some groovy and trendy teacher school supplies or classroom supplies, and started with my mini projects. My search for classroom supplies gave me colorful ribbons, bows, colorful crayons and teacher school supplies including durable papers like onion skin paper, colored paper, metallic paper etc. With this I had much to satisfy a craftsman within me. Amid that assortment of stationery items, I had found onion skin paper as my favorite supply as I was using it for the very first time and had got fascinated by it. I have used it and love it. Ever since I used it, I have held a fascination for the delicate, light-colored paper that rustled noisily each time I held it in my hands. Onion skin paper is beautiful and a joy to fold, and to add to the versatility of this material I incorporate few coloring techniques. For instance, up till now I have made, elephants, decorated flowers, butterflies, traditional envelopes and many more things out of colored onion skin paper.
In the range of papers I love a lot, metallic paper also acquires a significant place. This paper I like because of my dad. He uses metallic paper because, this particular paper type has added a completely unique dimension for photographic output. Its glossy finish and metallic appearance creates images that have extra visual interest and depth, vibrant color and flattering flesh tones. I have actually made an album out of onion skin paper and added images that are striking, three-dimensional taken on ultra-bright background of metallic paper. Therefore, for me it’s only onion skin paper and metallic paper, which craftsmen around the world seek as the best solution to craft paper projects and having the easy folding qualities and strength.
So, opt for onion skin and metallic papers, to have fun crafting your paper projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment