Monday 27 May 2013

Thank You & Printable Place Cards Helped Us Cherish This Mother’s Day

On one fine day, I was awakened by a tap on my head. “hmmm.....?” I mumbled under my blanket.
“We have something very important to discuss … wake up!” My younger sister snatched my blanket to turn me away from going back to sleep.

 “We’ll discuss this tomorrow, I am feeling sleepy now”, I replied lazily

”No, we can’t!!, she shouted adding, ‘because, we haven't planned anything yet and it’s the Mother’s day tomorrow.”

I sat upright at once. No Sooner then, I realized it was second Saturday of May and the next day would be the Mother’s day.”Ohhh, nooooo” I whimpered.
                                   
“What are we supposed to do now, it’s too late? Should we buy cakes, flowers, gifts”, I asked In a great hustle.

“Calm down! I have one thought.” My sis gave me the sigh of relief saying this. ‘We can take mom to her favorite restaurant. Also, can surprise her in the morning giving some beautiful self-made accessories with thank you cards. It could be something personal and meaningful’, she suggested.

I agreed on the whole concept to surprise our mom and make her feel happy. Only then I felt it is a creative way to let her know how special she is for us, and the only tactic to show our love and appreciation towards her. So, since we had no time left we searched some sites that could provide beautiful thank you cards online as creating handmade accessories was not the matter of issue. We are well creative and practised in it!

Our search for thank you cards came to an end at Jam Paper, where we found pretty thank you cards. We were continually haunting to find something more. And suddenly, we discovered printable place cards. This could be more innovative as we were planning to reserve a table in the restaurant. Printable placecards is a fun and traditional way to decorate an elegant dinner party and with Jam Paper it all made real.

Next day Morning, delivery man arrived with the thank you cards. As soon as, mom opened the door she was shocked and eagerly looking at the cards. Until then, my sister and I jumped out and shouted, "SURPRISE!" and we hugged mom tightly. Mom was very much touched with that beautiful moment. In the evening, we went to the restaurant where mom was gaping at the printable placecards with her name and ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ designed on them.

Thank you Mom and Jam Paper that I am very happy spending this Mother's Day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment