Tuesday 21 May 2013

Paper Crafting Is So Much Fun With Cardstock Paper


I study in one of the finest schools in the USA. The school building is beautiful and grand with many classrooms and other activity rooms. All the rooms are spacious and decorated with pictures and beautiful charts. School is definitely the place, where I learn new things and also study existing syllabus. But, there are other things, which attract students’ attention. Our teachers organize many activities like quiz, dance, sports, paper crafting. Among these, I enjoy paper crafting the most as crafts is my favorite subject, where I can explore my ideas out of my mind.

In the mid of our academic year we need to decorate our classroom walls with chart papers. The theme could be anything regarding current affairs, syllabus, art, etc. Accordingly, the class with beautiful decoration wins. It is the time for self-reflection and, is an effort to represent ourselves among others.

I am very much excited about the whole concept and put my first step forward by contacting Jam Paper and Envelope, every year. This is the one stop shop for all the stationary and related products suggested by my Dad. So, with my friends, I buy all the things which could be needed for our project plan. This year along with other stationery items, we focused mainly on card stock paper. Hence, our classroom decoration plan could not be completed without varied shaped, colored, designed-card stock papers. It is a heavy weight paper used for decorative purposes. Also, I realized cardstock was a base or foundation for our past projects.

At Jam Paper, I discovered assortment of cardstock papers in almost all colors with proper finishes, textures, and coating. I created photo frames using these paper for the most famous historical people. Making these frames was as easy as selecting 8 1/2 x 11 size card stock and at the same time was fun and fairly simple due to the availability of all the online materials. I’ve been fantasizing about it since starting of the year and with Jam Paper my artful endeavors paid me off as we won for most decorative and beautiful classroom.

I am very thankful to Jam Paper and Envelope from the bottom of my heart. Without it I won't have gathered words of appreciation from friends and teachers. Now, I am sure that the theme-matched cardstock papers could make my future project plans more appealing and exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment