Thursday 2 May 2013

My Dream Wedding Became Systematic, Courtesy Jampaper



Just few days before my Christian wedding,

My house looked more like a circus than a wedding venue!!

Though we have a large backyard with beautiful landscaping; but everyone went in a tizzy owing to the sudden arrival of unexpected guests who had earlier cancelled their visit! Our intention still was to make the best possible arrangements for one and all. But the only hitch was, we realized that with so many people, it’s going to become a mad crowd gone haywire!

I understood that this is the time when I will need the help of a professional to fix this situation and it was then that Jampaper came to my rescue!!!

I have been a diehard fan of Jampaper since long. The reason is that they have always fulfilled my demand for creativity in simplicity, when it comes to paper, gift wraps and even utility stationary items. That is why when I got panicky, I browsed their online portal to look for something that can help me sort out this mess and bring order to the whole situation. Five minutes later, I got my solutions, to put placecards on the table!

I and my parents decided that putting place card on every table with names of the guests properly written in silver or gold will help us and the guests find their respective places with ease. Since Jampaper had the perfect collection of place cards in every size, we knew we will get the best product and that too at an affordable price.

Two days before the wedding, we got our delivery and opened the boxes to find exactly what we were looking for, white placecards with pearl border. With proper table number and names written, we placed the cards on each table according to the seating arrangement that we had decided. With all arrangements done, we waited for the guests to arrive and the gala to begin.

I am happy to say that the whole wedding went without a trouble and not only had us, but even the guests appreciated the seating arrangement, all thanks to Jampaper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment