Friday 15 February 2013

Paper Clips Inspire to Go Green!!!

You must be wondering that how could Paper Clips inspire someone to Go Green?

Well there's a small story behind it.....

We all know the usage of Paperclips. They have become an inseparable part of our day to day tasks. They are omnipresent; and are an essential entity of every office stationary for schools, business firms, private and government organizations as well as homes. Mainly, where there are papers involved. The basic job of a paper clip is to hold a bunch of papers.

So, let's get back to the main thing, where it all began. Actually one day I was just walking through the office corridor and something on the floor came under my foot, it was a paper clip! I immediately bent over and picked that clip up and walked back to my cabin. There I saw a bunch of papers lying on my table, so I used the same paper clip to fasten those together.

Just then I realized that the stray paper clip motivated me to REUSE as well as CONSERVE. That is where the inspiration to 'Go Green' came from. In today's economy it has become even more important for small as well as newly evolving businesses to understand the importance of 'conserving' its resources and 'reusing' the same resources as many times as possible.

So, next time whether you purchase Jumbo Paper Clips, Round, Circular, Butterfly Paper Clips or even the Colored Paper Clips, maybe Yellow Black and White Paper Clips or Blue Paper Clips. Don't forget that they not only hold a bunch of papers, but also inspire us to adopt the Green Ways. So though it’s just a paper-clip, it too can inspire you to go green!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment