Monday 29 April 2013

The Secret of My Celebration- Jam Paper and Envelope



They say “With great power comes great responsibility”. Same thing happens after marriage. I am a housewife for 20 years and happy having two children. My life is surrounded by just four of us. The only thing that is important after marriage is taking care of family members. After marriage, I was so much involved in family that I had hardly got time to meet friends and relatives.

But on one fine day when everyone was out for their work or studies. I was just chilling out in my bedroom after finishing all the household chores. Just then I realized, it has been so long that I haven’t met my friends and relatives. So I asked myself, ‘how about having just a casual get together with family-n-friends?’

Yeeeaah! It was the time to party!!!

My great excitement didn’t allow me to wait for long, so I decided to throw it on the same day. I quickly called all my close friends and family members as I just had two hrs to arrange the party. Otherwise, I would have sent them attractive invitations created in vellum paper to make my invite unique. In all this hustle bustle, making the party memorable was also the important thing for me. But, I was confused about what best can make my party memorable adding valorous moment to it. I was completely in mess.
                                               
To put a smile on everybody's face, I brought piles of gifts for them, even in that short period. I didn't just want a gift-giving occasion, but also wanted to make it the most joyous and unforgettable moment. So, I beautifully decorated the gifts using attractive Jam Paper gift wrapping accessories. Greeting-cards, flowers are the most usual gifts for every celebration. But Jam Paper and Envelope was a great saviour!

The vast collection of wrapping papers such as color paper, bright paper, glossy paper helped me have lovely and attractive gift wrapping for all of them. While, the best quality heat-resistant parchment paper helped me with my cakes and cookie preparation. Even the parchment paper at Jampaper is available in varied sizes and attractive colors.

For helping me to make my quick-threw party a memorable affaire, I am eternally grateful to Jam Paper and Envelope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment