Thursday 10 October 2013

Colored Paper My Preferred Choice for Putting Up News on the Notice Board

I work as an HR at one of the leading organizations, where I need to maintain and manage every aspect of the business related to employees and work culture. My daily schedule is packed with attending meetings and employees, and eventually noting down every crucial point that is carried out during the sessions. For such cases I prefer using legal size paper, as it gives good impression and implies a sense of maturity. So, whenever I need to create a document for the boss or print some legal docs, I use the legal paper.

Apart from all these tasks, I have to put up announcements and circulars about the latest happenings in the office on the notice board. It also includes fun activities, as well as celebrations and occasions like Christmas or New Year.

Using the regular white paper for this is quite boring. Thus, my preferred choices are color paper, bright paper or glossy paper. Because, they help me to put my ideas in a fascinating way. These papers are only utilized on special occasions when you need to get a point across or just want to be creative. I never use these papers for professional occasions because the color might confuse someone and will not be effective in getting a serious point across.

Also, modern printers support printing on bright paper or glossy paper. Therefore, I make use of a good printer in order to come out with many of the beautiful images that will capture people's imagination. Besides, before carrying out printing on colored paper I always prefer to practice with it and understand exactly how to utilize many creative color papers. In this way, printing on colored paper allows me to draw attention from my colleagues. Also, by doing so I am developing the skill to become better at printing colored paper.


Likewise, everyone can use colored paper to print documents for special occasion in the office all around the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment